Regardless of the gender, everyone should own at least one signature perfume in their wardrobe at all the time. The reason is, perfumes and personality are inseparable and are deeply associated. You must have known this fact already, it’s the reason why you are here, reading the list best perfumes for women.
It’s true, the scent you carry, can spin a tale about your entire personality without requiring you utter a single word.So ask yourself, are you spraying the right one for the right occasion? Though it’s not like, you can’t wear the summer perfumes during the winter or evening perfumes during the day, going with a season and occasion will make more sense and create that pro look to your personality. Bingo!
As with everything else, we do have some exceptions too. There are perfumes that can be used without worrying about the occasions, still establishing your pro image.
To help you pick the best ones that fall under this category we,with the team of our expert noses, have come up with a list of 20+ best perfumes here. Take a look.
If you think this list do not contain your favorite one and you think it’s worth adding, do tell us by dropping your comments.
You may also like
- Top 20 Best Perfumes For Women For All Occasions
- Top 10 Best Winter Perfumes
- Top 10 Best Summer Perfumes
- Top 10 Best Perfumes To Workplaces
Top 25+ Best perfumes For Women Suiting All Occasions
Perfumes listed in this category are great to wear in all occasions. You can wear these on evenings, work, weekends and even on the special occasions. So starting this list in reverse chronological order, at number 25 is…
No # 25 : La Vie Est Belle By Lancome
• Top notes : Blackcurrant & Pear
• Heart notes: orange blossom, Iris & Jasmine.
• Base notes: Praline, Tonka bean, Patchouli & Vanilla.
No # 24 : Shalimar Guerlain
• Top note : bergamot.
• Heart notes: iris and opopanax
• Base notes: vanilla
No # 23: Pure Poison from Dior
In the world of fragrances, Pure Poison is popularly called “The Night Perfume”. This irresistible fragrance easily attracts the people smelling you. So never forget to wear this tempting fragrance on your evening parties. Dior has always known for launching exclusive range of perfumes with unique odor. However, Pure Poison truly stands out from the rest of the crowd..
- Top notes : bergamot & jasmine
- Heart notes : orange blossom, tangerine & Frangipani
- Base notes : sandalwood & amber
No #22: Shi from Alfred Sung
“Shi” is exclusively designed to suit the romantic events. Since it holds all the feminine factors, it never fails to make women go irresistible. I read few reviews where most women had this one thing to say in common – “It can make men fall for you”. This top perfume is getting extremely popular among women these days. If smelling different from the rest is something you are looking for, “Shi” makes a perfect pick.
- Top notes : fig leaves, lotus blossom
- Heart notes : orange blossom, tangerine & Frangipani
- Base notes : Musk and leaves of birch
No #21 : Contradiction from Ck
“Contradiction” is from the best trendsetter brand — “Calvin Klein”. If you happen to be an urban woman, this fragrance is sure going to suit you. It’s for women who is bold enough to carry new styles. Its composition opens with strong floral notes. So as long as this scent stays on you, nothing can stop people from complimenting you. It is ideal to wear for events like meetings, dates and parties. Its distinct scent makes sure that you never go unnoticed even if you are standing in a huge crowd.
- Top notes : peony ,lily of the valley, rose & jasmine
- Heart notes : orchid, pear blossom, eucaliptus and syringa
- Base notes : Tonka bean and sandal wood
No #20 : Acqua Di Gioia For Women
“Acqua di Gioia”, an aquatic perfume is more often admired for spreading the spirit of true happiness and optimism. It is inspired by the island of Pantelleria, which is also the place where Armani loves to spend his leisure time. For those who enjoy spending vacations in a beautiful Island, Aqua di gioia is worth a try.
- Top notes : limone primo and mint leaves
- Heart notes : aquatic note and jasmine
- Base notes : labdanum, ceder and brown sugar
No #19 : Chole Eau De Parfum
Chole’s Eau de parfum is for women who wish to bring their bright side up. Women who used chole often claimed it to be “addictive”. It’s true because just like all other chole’s free spirited perfumes, this comes with a feminine fragrance yet in a modern way. It is non-toxic, elegant & seductive, which is exactly what a woman looks for in a perfume.
- Top notes: lychee , pink peony and freesia
- Heart notes : rose lily of the valley and magnolia flower
- Base notes : ceder wood, honey and amber
No #18 : Fancy Love EDP By Jessica Simpson
The ever-romantic “Fancy Love EDP” is the second perfume from Jessica Simpson. This oriental floral scent is delicate, non-toxic and memorable. Holding a bottle of this fragrance is equal to having a big bouquet of thousand flowers. This intensely feminine perfume is a perfect blend of expertise and creativity.
- Top notes: Bergamot, goji leaves & peach blossom
- Heart notes: Plumeria, peony, lotus, jasmine, orange & turkish rose
- Base notes : Patchouli, musk & amber
No #17 : Armani Code For Women By Giorgio Armani
If you are on a hunt to find that one perfect floral perfume, which is comforting, yet captivating then “Armani code for women” is something you should consider. This spell binding perfume brings up the same elegance we usually see in Armani dresses. It offers fresh, seductive and feminine feel to anyone who wears it. This EDP is created with a perfect blend of orange blossom, honey and vanilla.
- Top notes : Orange Blossom
- Heart notes : Tunisian Orange
- Base notes : Vanilla & Honey
No #16: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture
- Top notes : Mandarin & Wild Berries
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Honeysuckle & Gardenia
- Base notes: Vanilla, Amber, Sandalwood, Praline & Caramel
No #15 : Ed Hardy For Women
If you are looking for a fragrance that can make someone drool for you, then “Ed hardy for women” should be one of your top priorities. With the launch of Ed Hardy for women and Ed hardy for men, Christian Audiger has added one more fragrant pair in his Ed Hardy collection. This best women perfume comes in 2 different sizes 50 ml and 100 ml. As far as the reviews are concerned – it is great and long lasting.
- Top notes : wild strawberries ,tropical mango & red grapefruit
- Heart note : freesia
- Base notes : Rose & amber
No #14 : Burberry Brit For Women By Burberry
“Burberry” is more of floral, oriental and refreshing. Women who have used this perfume claimed that they feel as if there is heaven in this bottle. This perfume can be used in all occasions — either as a daily wear or evening wear.
- Top notes: peach, marigold & apricot
- Middle notes : cedar, black currant & sandalwood
- Base notes : Soft musk & jasmine vanilla
No 13 : Viktor & Rolf – ‘FlowerBomb’ Eau de spray
Flowerbomb provides an opportunity to ‘escape reality and heal the world… It’s about transforming negative into positive.’ – Viktor & Rolf
Aptly named, flower bomb is indeed an explosion of flowers. Put on this perfume and you will immediately feel the positive vibes floating around. People who wears this perfume claim that they are receiving the merits of complements from almost everyone who passes by. Try it on yourself and enjoy the shower of compliments.
- Top Notes : Osmanthus, Bergamo,Tea
- Heart Notes: Freesia, Rose, Jasmine, Orchid, African Orange Flower
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk
No #12 : Guess EDP For Women
This floral scent introduced by Guess comes with an attractive pink transparent bottle. Its sweet fragrance is great on teens. Besides to creating a delicious fragrance aura around, it offers a nice silage and longevity. Its great for daily wear. This sexy, mysterious and fashionable perfume keeps the wearer in spotlight all day long. And if you are wanting that – “center of attraction” – this is it!
- Top notes: tangerine, green apple & bergamot
- Heart notes: peony , peach , freesia & red berries
- Base notes: oak moss, valley, amber, musk & cedar
No #11: Obsession from CK
- Top notes: mandarin orange, basil, lemon, green notes and bergamot
- Heart notes: Jasmine, sandalwood, oak moss, rose, coriander, cedar and orange
- Base notes: musk, vetiver, amber and incense